cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change plan

Y4J259
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a PM plan. 

I can see this plan on the web, it doesn't say for new activations only. But I can't see it in the app and it won't let me change to this plan on the web:

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed8

Any ideas on how I can get this plan? 

4 REPLIES 4

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's not there now for BC (while no logged in). May have been a mistake, AFAIK it's only a QC plan.

Having said that, note that Fizz is rolling out a beta program in AB and BC, so maybe PM will match (but they're not so aggressive matching Freedom outside QC, and not in Ottawa where we can sign up for Fizz).

Y4J259
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am in BC with a BC number. I don't see it in the app. When I tried to change it online it said: You already have an active subscription. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Y4J259 @Chalupa_Batman That is not a live linked page available off of the PM site. You can change the bc to any 2 letter province and it will show up, but NOT on their live site. Speculation is they will go live and become available for Black Friday.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Y4J259 

I noticed this link is for the province of BC. Are you located there and have a BC number? If not, go to the top of the page and change it to your province. 

If you are however in BC, I'd suggest downloading the app, going to subscriptions and seeing if it's there and then change it. But change it on the renewal date so you don't lose any pre paid funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.