cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call US and login issues.

moondin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I can't call US, although my plan says I can. Says call cannot be completed.

Then when I try to create a ticket, asks login info, i put it in and never accepts it.  I also don't get any reset password.

but click signin above and i login. So frustrating.

Can someone pm me why I can't call and what's up with my login?  are there two passwords, one for community one for main site?

7 REPLIES 7

@moondin wrote:

okay it was the number. Weird. It's a famous restaurant and didn't say out of service or anything. Just a weird code error.

@moondin 

glad it is resolved.

The error code could be from the provider of the number of that restaurant instead of PM

Yes, I notice couple restaurants I like to go in US have closed down since pandemic  😞    I guess, always check Google first 

moondin

okay it was the number. Weird. It's a famous restaurant and didn't say out of service or anything. Just a weird code error.

Community site is so weird.  It says "welcome moondin" but sign in link above.  Can't send ticket cuz it won't let me sign in, verify also never enables verify button.  Please fix this.

but working now.  thank you.

@moondin wrote:

it's $50/month.

it says on website:

Minutes Usage:

Unlimited talk to US

@moondin   Good, you have one of those older $50 offered before July 13. 

Did you try to reboot your phone?

also, try different US number and see if it works.

.. and what area code you are calling and failed?

moondin

it's $50/month.

it says on website:

Minutes Usage:

Unlimited talk to US

moondin

i can't even verify, so many website issues.  I can't believe a professional company like this runs such a horrible website.  Been at this 30 mins just trying to send a ticket.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You must be on some old, grandfathered Plan as none of current Plans have US calling as feature. To call US with current Plans you would need add-on.

If creating ticket does not work, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@moondin Which plan do you have that include the US calling?  Please note only some of the plans included US calling minutes 

You can try to reboot the phone and see if it works

Also, which US area code are you calling?

For login issue, if you want to open a ticket to reset the password, please use one of the two methods below:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.