cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add data addon

afksz25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried to add 1GB data addon and got a "ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_14" error. I tried to refill with "US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day)". It added sucessfully but it doesn't even work so that was a waste of $20.00. Can someone please resolve error. Also is it possible to get a refund on the US roaming 1 GB data...

I've read that I can add data by call 611 however the pin that I had set when I first signed up isn't working. Can someone please help me reset that pin.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @afksz25

I'm sorry you've been having trouble purchasing your add-on 😞 

Could you send us a private message (click here!) with your Public Mobile account number and phone number? We will help you out 😄 

Saray 

photosbydan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Moderators will be able to help you with the addon, but also make sure you sort out your PIN! Mods will help you with that as well.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I had the same issue a couple of days ago.  Private message to the modertor team was the way to go.  They did what I cannot do very quickly.  This nasty bug better be dealt with quickly.  The long term effect is going to be upset customers walkout out the door. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number and the details of the add-on you want.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.