cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access the $40 from $60 from my account, only shows $60, 4 of us to make change.

Pmavro9001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

several years with P.M. with auto renew, chated with someone but could not access the $40 from $60, 15gb plan 4G, from my account. Only shows $60 plan. Have to also do my wife and two kids. Have mnthly discounts with auto pay and friends sign up. 

Can you help to make this change. 

• Thank you 
5 REPLIES 5

Pmavro9001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The pressing of the 4G tab did the trick and showed the $40 offer, otherwise it stayed at $60.

Thank you so much! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pmavro9001   Apart from using incognito/private mode, you'll also need to select the 4G tab and scroll with the arrow to the rights side of the plan choices and past the $40/5GB to get to the $40/15GB. 

Also make sure to schedule plan change at next renewal rather than an immediate plan change since PM doesn't refund for unused days left in current cycle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pmavro9001  -we are customers like you here and do not have access to your account, only CSA (customer support public representatives) do.

Where are you getting stuck?

Have anyone has never created a My Account before? They will need to submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

At the top of the Change Plans area, choose 4G speeds, then click the yellow down arrow. Once you click the down arrow once, you'll have to move your cursor down or up to scroll through the plans.

esjliv_0-1676673148173.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Pmavro9001 should be there

Logon My Account using Incognito/private/secret  mode.  Go to Plan and addon , click Change my plan.  It should be there

Need Help? Let's chat.