cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my husband's account

Susan19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We had a change to our banking and my husband's phone bill wasn't paid last month. He received a text requesting for him to dial *611 to fix the issue. When we call we can only make a payment with an approved credit card which isn't on file. When trying to access his self service account we're unsure what his login/password are, but when I use the find login link and input his number it send a recovery email to my account which is only linked to my subscription. Feels like I'm at a stand still here and want to pull my hair out. We're basically considering just getting a new number with another carrier where you can actually talk to to a person. 

Any advice? Sorry if this is incoherent.

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Susan19 

Each account needs its own separate email address to login.  Your husband will need to use a different email address to login.  Then you will need customer service agent (CSA) help. 

Customer service agents are taking longer to respond.  

If you need service right away, the quickest way is to purchase a payment voucher and dial 611 from his phone and pay via voucher.  Vouchers can be bough in store (ie. Shoppers, Gas stations like Shell, Esso, Canadian Tire gas, etc.) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies)   

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Susan19 - Please contact CS_Agent to regain access / find his account:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.