cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access account

Moni_1011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I woke up today to my phone plan not working, I made sure I paid and my plan has been working but today I couldn’t log into my account, it keeps saying I do not have a account or plan and I’ve been trying all morning to get my plan to work. 

5 REPLIES 5

@Moni_1011  Use the link in my first reply bottom of page . And use that direct link for support you can submit ticket 

Moni_1011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i don't know a lot about what to do i just pay it and go on with my day, i tried to private message, even tried with a ticket and it just says error. My plan won't even pop up or even show that i had a history of payments

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Moni_1011 

You can dial 611 on the status of your account. How did you pay this month’s serve? By voucher? Some voucher will take a day for it to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Moni_1011 

More details would be helpful.

Are you a relatively new customer versus old?  If older customer, did you sign up for Eversafe login before? 

Website is finicky. You can try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device. 

Dial 611 on your phone to check your plan status. Active versus suspended?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Moni_1011  did have have plan change scheduled ? If so this sometimes happens and support can help .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.