cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account to retrieve account number

pfahey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've messaged the moderating team but haven't been replied to yet. I'd really like this issue resolved of being locked out while trying to recover my password--although I am aware of the issues your password reset currently has. 

Please resolve issue as I'm trying to access my account information so I can port over to Koodo tonight. 

Is it possible to get my account number sent to me, I honestly don't even need to log in. I only need this number. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @pfahey,

thank you for your patience!

My colleague has replied to you and sent you your new credentials - please view your private messages. You should now be able to log onto your self-serve account 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Why not just message the moderator team and have them do the password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@pfaheywrote:

Hi, I've messaged the moderating team but haven't been replied to yet. I'd really like this issue resolved of being locked out while trying to recover my password--although I am aware of the issues your password reset currently has. 

Please resolve issue as I'm trying to access my account information so I can port over to Koodo tonight. 

Is it possible to get my account number sent to me, I honestly don't even need to log in. I only need this number. 

The account number is also available within your Public Mobile activation e-mail message.  If you don't have that e-mail message and you are unable to get your password reset, you'll have to wait until one fo the moderators replies to you.  Sorry - I know that doesn't really help you but only they can do anything for you about this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.