cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Sign in or Activate?

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ummmm its Black Friday.. the busiest day of the year and I'm unable to Sign Into any of my Accounts nor am I able to Activate any new ones.. I have countless Referrals coming today, and I need to get started with Activations as soon as possible.

I also have multiple Referrals reporting that Calling and Texting isn't working since this Morning, only Data.. is this also a result of the Black Friday volumes??

@J_PM 

Screenshot_20231124_134304_Public Mobile.jpg

No matter which Activation I try, I get stuck at these 3 loading dots forever and it doesn't load no matter how long I sit and wait.

Screenshot_20231124_131835_Public Mobile.jpg

When attempting to sign into an already existing account, it's 'Checking my Session' for over 15 minutes before it tells me 'Message: Unauthorized'.

Please 🙏 😪 someone fix this 🤝

14 REPLIES 14

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Priority The team is aware of the slow loading issue impacting customer and are working on a fix.  

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , update. I received a response back from a CS_Agent!

I tried to switch to this plan but My Account & Public Mobile app are stuck on loading & never does. A CS_Agent said: 

“We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly so you can schedule the plan change.”

Icekl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New activation..so if I don’t see a charge I can assume it failed? I just didn’t want a dupe

CalvinW

Still down... I have a referral waiting too. Not a good look for Public Mobile...

Priority

I have a Referral just sitting out front of my house right now waiting in they're car for the Portal to come back up so we can start the Activations. 

She's been waiting for almost 30 minutes already, and it's making me feel like such a jacka** because I'm trying everything I can, but the Portal isn't working.

@J_PM 

hi @Icekl 

new activation or plan change??

easier for new activation as you can check Credit card, harder for scheduled plan change 

Icekl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone know how to tell if account is confirmed, I got the spinning like everyone, error 500, says charged card but don’t see a transaction on it.

hi @Alibhai 

To be fair, everywhere is busy this weekend.. Great deals everywheee and overloaded servers  🙂

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

C's agent not answering my concern.

Alibhai
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What a joke

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , I can’t sign into My Account using any browser (using private/incognito mode) either! Nor will the app load once & I am signed into it! 😢 

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DennyCrane It's too late now, but for future reference - you don't need to cancel a scheduled change to apply a new one - you can just choose the new one and it will override the old one.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Same. About half an hour or so ago I was able to sign into my mom's account to cancel her scheduled plan change and switch to the $34/40GB. I got as far as cancelling it the scheduled change, but now it keeps spinning when I try to schedule a new change. And now I can't even sign in.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Priority 

i think you help to activate too many accounts for BF special  )

yes, many people talking about it.  I was able to login like 20 mins ago but seems I have issue now , too.  So, just hang on to it and hopefully you will be in 

Need Help? Let's chat.