cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive/Send Texts, Data not working

AGD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot send or recieve texts (though shows in messages as being sent) or use data. 

Can't make or receive calls, message says I do not have a long distance add on. 

Added payment voucher today and online account shows plan is active. 

Message center # in Text settings is correct. 

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If future you can buy vouchers online at recharge.com. as to your issues why sending images works which uses data  and nothing else..

AGD

Its a Samsung. Checked all network settings and everything looks good. Nothing blocked, changed, enabled or disabled. 

Phone worked Sunday, no service Monday due to holiday and no payment vouchers ANYWHERE in my city except Walmart. 

Applied voucher this a.m and nothing works on the phone except sending pictures. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AGD wrote:

Thanks, just sent them a message. 

I tried everything from rebooting to manually changing the message center phone #, everything on Account looks to be okay as well. 

For some reason I am able to send picture messages but nothing else. 

If you have an iPhone, you may have enabled iMessage.

AGD

Thanks, just sent them a message. 

I tried everything from rebooting to manually changing the message center phone #, everything on Account looks to be okay as well. 

For some reason I am able to send picture messages but nothing else. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AGD, it is possible that you have have experienced a renewal bug in your account although that was supposed to have been addressed.  Try rebooting your phone to see if that helps.  If not, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.