cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to my PM Account

ICnatSepll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got myself a PM sim from Walmart. The guy set up my account in store and I chose a PIN number to go with my email. 

I wanted to port my number over from Fido at my leisure so I just signed up for the plan and left the store.

I put the sim in, unlocked my phone and PM came up on the phone display.I immediately received two texts with two different PIN  numbers on them, the first the PIN was the same as the one I entered  in the store, the second a PIN that was different.

Went to login on the website to do the port and I can't login. Neither PIN works, and trying to reset the password gives me the "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I entered the phone number to see if my number was in use and it is and tells me to reset the password. I am stuck in this infinite loop and can't port over the phone or make any changes to the account. Clearly something has gone and I am at a loss to fix it. 

Any help would be massively appreciated

8 REPLIES 8

Belivo

I just did 2 over the last 2 days. Very smooth.Go to changer number and follow inatinstruct. Welcome to PM

ICnatSepll

Thanks for all the help from the mods and the encouragement of those from the community. 

I now have access to self serve.

Now I just need to figure out how to port my number over from Fido

chriss

I had a bit if a rough start when I signed up for pm a couple years ago myself.  I'm very happy I decided to stick with it though, service is great and everyone here is very helpful.  I hope you don't get too frustrated.  It's worth it!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@ICnatSepll, I'm sorry to read about your issue. I just sent you a private message, please get back to me with the requested information.

Thank you for your patience!

Aïssata

ICnatSepll

It's now Wednesday and I haven't heard anything from the mods since last Saturday. 

Pretty frustrated at this point. 

ICnatSepll

Update:

After a few PM's back and forth the same issues persist. Can't login to my self serve account. Mods tell me to create an account b/c it appears I don't have one. When I enter in my phone number it tells me the sim is invalid or the account is already been created and if I forgot my password to reset it, which doesn't work b/c that function is broken. (and the mods have already reset my account)

My first 15 hours with PM have been pretty awful and now I have to wait 3-5 business days for the technical team to look into the problem. Thankfully my other carrier is still up and running and I have service with them, but that isn't really the point is it......

Frustrating to say the least. I hope it gets better or this will be a short marriage

ICnatSepll

Thanks mate,

Just went ahead and did that. Hopefully they can fix this issue for me quickly.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ICnatSepll wrote:

I just got myself a PM sim from Walmart. The guy set up my account in store and I chose a PIN number to go with my email. 

I wanted to port my number over from Fido at my leisure so I just signed up for the plan and left the store.

I put the sim in, unlocked my phone and PM came up on the phone display.I immediately received two texts with two different PIN  numbers on them, the first the PIN was the same as the one I entered  in the store, the second a PIN that was different.

Went to login on the website to do the port and I can't login. Neither PIN works, and trying to reset the password gives me the "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I entered the phone number to see if my number was in use and it is and tells me to reset the password. I am stuck in this infinite loop and can't port over the phone or make any changes to the account. Clearly something has gone and I am at a loss to fix it. 

Any help would be massively appreciated

Welcome to public mobile. Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this link to send a message to a moderator

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include all the information you do have, such as your name, and if you have an account number and/or phone number and pin numbers etc and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.