cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Log In

BoydRoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @CS_Agent 

I can't log into my account; I enter my username/password and it says "Let's complete your activation" with buttons for "Resume Activation" and "Return to Log In Page".  No matter which one I click, it takes me to a different login page, where my email/password don't work (even the one I just used to log in not 10 seconds earlier).  Help please!

Also, I can't create a support ticket, it tells me "An unknown error has occurred.  Error code:  XXX"

6 REPLIES 6

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech 

Twice a week for 7 weeks!!

@DeelightfulDee2 so, you have been working with support already?

Yes, we saw many got the issues resolved within a day, but there were also some special cases that it took long.  I don't know the details of your case, but since it is with support already, it is best for you to continue working with them and press them for a. solution 

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech 

Is it an easy fix? Nearly 7 weeks and there is still no progress on my ticket with the "AI" team? Once pm changed my email address I also lost access to my community account.

Eversafe is a joke. I'm ready to jump ship I'm tired of the many wasted hours asking for updates and empty promises.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BoydRoss the error indicates that EverSafe system was not able to link your login with your My Account. It is an easy fix for support,  please engage them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BoydRoss  You can use this direct link to support to help you regain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BoydRoss CS Agent won't see your post here.  You'll need to contact them here, 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.  

You could try using incognito/private browsing mode and retry.

Need Help? Let's chat.