cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get an Account signed up

mg123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When ever I try to sign into or sign up for an account and self serve account, I get a message that says Invalid SIM, yet I already have a Phone number and Plan.

edited by computergeek541: customer's information removed

(Thanks for removing that for me. MG)

5 REPLIES 5

DarianDNewell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're still having trouble you can follow this help page: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mg123 wrote:

When ever I try to sign into or sign up for an account and self serve account, I get a message that says Invalid SIM, yet I already have a Phone number and Plan.

@mg123 

Did you get your account set up?

Are you are still getting a SIM error?

• Is your phone locked to its previous provider. Contact them to unlock it for you.
  • Or maybe you did not complete activation. If your credit card was not charged then it was not completed.

Do you have any calling/texting/data working services?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mg123 :So your phone works fine? Also, when logging into your self serve it shouldn't ask for our say anything about your SIM...

Since the moderator team told you to log in, they probably created or fixed your self serve account, so write then back and tell them what happened and they'll fix it.

If you've never created or logged into your self serve account before you should clarify that with the moderator team too.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mg123 

Have you tried this link to create your self service account? Clear browser cache and go incognito/private mode. 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mg123 

Choose 3 vertical dots in top right of your post and remove your number and email. This is a public forum. You are opening yourself up to identity theft.

edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.