cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Account

Browaty17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a PM account however I had an accident on Sept 8 which required brain surgery. I am still in hospital recovering. My cell phone and the SIM card were destroyed in the accident. I have been paying for my service since the beginning of Sept, unable to use it. Any username or email or password does not work now, so I am unable to access my account. I would like to get a new cell phone and SIM card from PM. I would like the LG K41s.Can anybody help me?

7 REPLIES 7

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First of all wish you a speedy recovery.

Contact support to find your account details.

You can order phone from PM website and get a SIM card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Browaty17 wrote:

I have a PM account however I had an accident on Sept 8 which required brain surgery. I am still in hospital recovering. My cell phone and the SIM card were destroyed in the accident. I have been paying for my service since the beginning of Sept, unable to use it. Any username or email or password does not work now, so I am unable to access my account. I would like to get a new cell phone and SIM card from PM. I would like the LG K41s.Can anybody help me?

@Browaty17  So sorry for what you are going through.

@hTideGnow provided helpful info. in their post.

Once you gain access to your Self Serve account with the Customer Support Agents (CSA), report your phone into Lost/Stolen status, if you’d like to prevent any calls or messages from being sent or received. Doing so will not keep your plan from expiring; however, it will ensure that your credit card is not charged at your next renewal date if you’re on AutoPay.

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

Note that after 90 days in suspend, your account will be deactivated permanently so be sure to return to this page if you find your phone or decide to get a new SIM card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Browaty17 

i suggest you to get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

**How To Change Your SIM Card**

the SIM change functionality has been re-enabled in My Account, now with an additional security step: 2 factor authentication to further protect against SIM card fraud.In order to change the SIM card associated with your account, you must now verify your request through a one-time security code that will be sent via SMS or email.To change your SIM card, please follow the below steps:

1. Log into your My Account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Change SIM Card
  3. Enter your new SIM card number
  4. Select where you would like your 6-digit security verification code to be sent to. You can choose to have the code sent to your email, or via SMS to your phone number. If you do not have access to your phone or cannot receive SMS, please select the email option.
  5. Check your email or phone for your security code, and input the code into the page
  6. Click “Verify Code”

Please note: after 5 failed attempts to verify your security code, your account will be locked, and you will need to have your account unlocked and your SIM card manually updated by an agent by submitting a ticket link,.

1. Once you have verified your code, click “submit” to complete your SIM card change, and you’re all set !!

and you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Browaty17 : The link above is of exactly no help to you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Browaty17   Sorry for what happened.  Hope you have a speedy recovery

First, for buying phone, please note that Phone order site use another username and password which has no relationship with Self-serve My Account.  If you have never ordered form there before, you can setup a new Login Credentials.  

Also, note that ordering phones from PM might take time.  If you are in hospital and does not want to wait to long, you might want to check and order  from Amazon as they has more reliable shipping.  Just make sure you order phones that are Telus compatible and it will work on PM.  I would also try to order big name brands with North American models (like Samsung, Apple, Motorola)

For Self-self My account, the username is your email.  You can try to use Forgot Password linke and try entering any email address you have.  Once you got the correct email , you will have to answer the security question.

if you cannot reset your password that way, You will have to open a ticket with Pm and they can sort it out for you, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.   Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Browaty17 wrote:

@Browaty17 

You have to pick and order your phone here:

Phone Section (publicmobile.ca)

If you've never placed an order before, you'll be asked to open a new account.

The phone will come with a SIM card.

For the lost credentials, you'll need to contact CS for assistance:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.
Need Help? Let's chat.