cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Change Plan

owyajoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was able to top up account balance, but cannot change plan. Each time it brings me back to overview page, with limited account details, and no applies change. Tried private tab on iPhone with same results. Don’t have chrome browser as some mentioned. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@owyajoe wrote:

Figured our the problem. I was selecting the same plan I had because I just wanted to renew it since I was out of data instead of getting the add on. It wasn’t registering because I was selecting the same plan I presume. Not sure how else I would have had to renew my plan...

That's correct. We need moderator assistance to renew the same plan early.

If it's not a grandfathered plan or a no longer available promo plan then you *could* change down to the $10 plan and then back up to the plan you want. Or you *could* use the BYO to select the same features that you wanted. Then set up returning to your previous plan for your next renewal.

Keep in mind that doing immediate plan changes loses what you just spent or have already spent. No refunds or pro-rating here.

owyajoe

Figured our the problem. I was selecting the same plan I had because I just wanted to renew it since I was out of data instead of getting the add on. It wasn’t registering because I was selecting the same plan I presume. Not sure how else I would have had to renew my plan...

owyajoe

Tried the laptop, tried clearing cache, tried private browser, still the same problem. I’m going to email a Mod now. 

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@owyajoe Try to log out and log back in if you haven't already. Otherwise, try private/incognito mode depending on your browser. 

If all else fails, I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache and using incognito mode if your browser has it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a laptop or desktop with a different browser you could try ? Also you could try to clear your cache.

If you still have problems then try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.