cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Call Emeryville Exchange 226-683

alleycrai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I found a new-ish exchange that may not be loaded in the public mobile switch.

When calling NPA NXX 226-683 I hear the following recording -"sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan..." I do have nationwide long distance.  I can also call this number without trouble from my landline. Other public mobile users report the same trouble. 

Is there any way to report this apart from this forum?

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alleycrai wrote:

I think I found a new-ish exchange that may not be loaded in the public mobile switch.

When calling NPA NXX 226-683 I hear the following recording -"sorry we cannot complete your call, you don't have an active long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan..." I do have nationwide long distance.  I can also call this number without trouble from my landline. Other public mobile users report the same trouble. 

I think, moderators may help. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. You'll get answer within 72 hours.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@alleycrai wrote:

Yup!

Create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alleycrai wrote:

Submit a ticket and bring this to the Moderator Team's attention, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.