cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can send messages but recive them.

Tigger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed 13 hours ago and i am not able to receive text messages through my phone, but it shows it on my account that something has been sent, evan tho i can send a message to someone elce and also i can call and receive calls, but also my data is not working.  I appreciate the help, thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tigger wrote:

thanks I am now able to get them 

Thanks for the update. I guess you were meaning MMS messages or iMessage messages.

Tigger

thanks I am now able to get them 

@Tigger whats the make and model of your phone?  Try restarting it, wait 30 seconds and restart it.  Welocme to the community.  Stay safe. 

Tigger

Thanks I now have my data working.

Tigger

I did port my number but the old sim card is not working, thanks anyway.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tigger Did you port in your number when you activated? If yes, does your old sim still working? There is a possibility that your porting request is stuck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tigger wrote:

I signed 13 hours ago and i am not able to receive text messages through my phone, but it shows it on my account that something has been sent, evan tho i can send a message to someone elce and also i can call and receive calls, but also my data is not working.  I appreciate the help, thanks.

Is this from just one person or anyone?

For data: search gishan canada and find your phone. You'll need the proper APN settings. What make/model/submodel phone are you using?

Need Help? Let's chat.