cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not submit a support ticket

alenka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 12.17.46 PM.png

When I try to log in with my credentials, pin and can't verify options are not working 

9 REPLIES 9

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It is known issue and CSA are aware of that. Have personal mail from CSA confirming authentication is not working properly.

Contact CSA sending them personal mail...

Bigmac24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

even after she figures it out when get to the end no matter what you choose you cant verify 

Bigmac24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

YOUR NOT ALONE SAME FOR ME STAY STRONG FELLOW FRUSTRATED USER

@Zyl wrote:

@alenka, the email address to log into "My Account" should be the one that you used to activate your SIM card not the email address that you used to create an account for the community forum here IF they are different.  As some has stated to you, if you don't remember the email address that you used to activate the SIM card, then bypass it and use your account pin instead.  If you don't remember your account pin either, then click on the "Message" icon in "Community" and then click on the icon that looks like a pen in a box to compose a private message with "CS_Agent" in the "Send To" field.  Notice it's capital letter "A" for "Agent" not "CS_agent".   This is the only way to contact customer support from Public Mobile.  Public Mobile customer support do not call or email you, ever besides the automatic welcome email that you received when you first signed up.     

Assuming that the customer doesn't know either the e-mail address used and password or the account PIN, private message isn't the only way to contact Pubilc Mobile customer support agents.  The ticketing system also gives customers the option to answer a few account questions to prove account ownership.

In addition, small or capital letters in CS_Agent doesn't make a difference.

@alenka 

In addition to the mention that your My Account username isn't the same as your Community username (My Account username is an e-mail address), the next box that needs to be filled in isn't your account PIN when using the My Account credential verification option.  That needs to be filled with your Self Serve account password.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@alenka wrote:

thx,

email doesn't work,  tried to PM CS agent  )

@alenka, the email address to log into "My Account" should be the one that you used to activate your SIM card not the email address that you used to create an account for the community forum here IF they are different.  As some has stated to you, if you don't remember the email address that you used to activate the SIM card, then bypass it and use your account pin instead.  If you don't remember your account pin either, then click on the "Message" icon in "Community" and then click on the icon that looks like a pen in a box to compose a private message with "CS_Agent" in the "Send To" field.  Notice it's capital letter "A" for "Agent" not "CS_agent".   This is the only way to contact customer support from Public Mobile.  Public Mobile customer support do not call or email you, ever besides the automatic welcome email that you received when you first signed up.     

Hope this helps.  

alenka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thx,

email doesn't work,  tried to PM CS agent  )

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alenka 

I hate the ticketing system via Simple--Simon. I much prefer the simplicity of private messages. Just fill in the subject title and explain your issue in detail. A CSA will be in touch in the morning.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alenka   the login asked in your screenshot is for your Self-serve My Account login, NOT your Community login

Your Self-Serve My Account login should be an email address

Worst case, you can open ticket by direct message to PM Support (but it will be a slower response):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@alenka wrote:

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 12.17.46 PM.png

When I try to log in with my credentials, pin and can't verify options are not working 

You need to be using your Self Serve username there.  That's your e-mail address.  If that still doesn't work, please select the option to bypass your Self Serve account credentials and to use your account PIN instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.