cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log into my account

shellyhillier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to access my account to edit payment methods but the site won't allow me. I know my email and password but they won't work. I tried the forums but in order to create a ticket you need to log into the account. Getting very annoyed.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@shellyhillier 

Call 611 from your phone. What does the message say? Do you get your account details or does it not recognize your phone number? Did you just get a new card to replace a compromised one?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

You do not need to create a ticket in order to access help from PM. You can just send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details instead.

@shellyhillier  private message could be easier for you but still a ticket will be created after, except it is a slower route.  So, try to open ticket with Chatbot if possible for a quicker resolution

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: forgot log in information
  2. Then Click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@shellyhillier wrote:

Forgot password link would not accept my email address.

@shellyhillier  - are you currently a current Public Mobile customer? Have active services, or suspended within 90 days?

If so, have you ever created a Self Serve account yet? You can do that here, if you have not registered for one: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@shellyhillier 

Have you tried the Forgot Password link? That may be a faster way to regain access to self serve.

You do not need to create a ticket in order to access help from PM. You can just send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details instead.

Sending a private message automatically results in slower service because of the way that the system prioritzes these requests.  I know that the ticketing system was previously down, but it's working again now. Customers should be using the ticketing system whenever possible.  

shellyhillier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot password link would not accept my email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shellyhillier 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

@shellyhillier wrote:

I am trying to access my account to edit payment methods but the site won't allow me. I know my email and password but they won't work. I tried the forums but in order to create a ticket you need to log into the account. Getting very annoyed.

You don't need to know or login using your Self Serve credentials to open a ticket.  In fact, once selecting the options about resetting your Self Serve password, you won't be/shouldn't be even be asked for it.  Please go back into the SIMon chatbot to open your ticket.  The first login that is ask for is for your Community account.  If you do still get asked for your Self Serve creditials afterwards, there is an option for you to verify that that the account is yours by using other methods.  Select that option.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shellyhillier 

Have you tried the Forgot Password link? That may be a faster way to regain access to self serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.