cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can existing customers not choose the ongoing promotion?

WHATS_WRONG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Simple question. Can existing customers not choose the ongoing promotion? There are promotions going on that I tried to switch my plan to, but it doesn't allow me to choose any of them. Instead, they only allowed me to choose the option of switching to 5G speed plans, which cost more than the one I initially wanted. Are the promotions only for new customers?

3 REPLIES 3

@WHATS_WRONG wrote:

Simple question. Can existing customers not choose the ongoing promotion? There are promotions going on that I tried to switch my plan to, but it doesn't allow me to choose any of them. Instead, they only allowed me to choose the option of switching to 5G speed plans, which cost more than the one I initially wanted. Are the promotions only for new customers?

The $24 and $29 plans are only availiable to new customers.  Currently all other plans are availiable to existing customers.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@WHATS_WRONG unfortunately no you can't. You can only switch to what's in My Account as options. 

But try submitting a ticket to the chatbot,  orange button bottom right of your screen to see what they say.

With all the changes that's coming right now very slim chance.

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey, 

I was wondering if you can be more specific about which deals are you looking into for yourself? 

Need Help? Let's chat.