cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I transfer my esim number to my new mobile phone?

GGCDVG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently got a new phone and just wondering how can I transfer my esim to this?

8 REPLIES 8

GGCDVG

Thanks Guys! why does PM just put this on there FAQ's.

@GGCDVG wrote:

can I use the same number?

HI @GGCDVG yes of course, the idea to login My Account to buy new eSIM on your account is to keep your phone number but setup eSIM on the new phone

But sorry, you do new to pay the $5 esim fee again, something eSIM not as good as physical

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GGCDVG 

Yes of course, as long as you are logged into the account associated with your number the purchase will connect your number to the E-SIM

@GGCDVG  Yes that the whole point of logging into the app first to keep you same number and plan 

GGCDVG

can I use the same number?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GGCDVG 

yes, you can transfer your number to the new phone but you need to buy a new esim

On your new phone, download PM app, login and go to Subscription & Add-on page and buy new eSIM and install using the app

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GGCDVG  .no but you can rebuy eSIM in the app log in with new phone and go to subscription add on  page and notice at the bottom shop sim . Select it and you can then choose eSIM download and install it 

Handy1_0-1694715969392.png

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GGCDVG 

You will need to purchase a new E-SIM for $5 and then add it to your phone using the app or QR-Code. 

This can be purchased in subscription and add-on’s and then the shop sim option will be near the bottom. 

Need Help? Let's chat.