cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I still have access to public mobile community even after I switch to Koodo?

swtpea77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am thinking of changing to koodo. I have some pending invoices I need for my company expenses. Will I get my past invoices if I no longer have a public mobile account?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@swtpea77 as noted you can still participate in the community--however, if you were to participate so well that you would earn community rewards, they would be wasted.  As for invoices, well, you don't get any invoices unless you request them from the moderator team via private message even with active service.  I would imagine they could still generate a historical one for you if needed even if your account is closed via the port.  You won't have access to your self-serve account any more as soon as the port goes through, FYI.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hocuspocus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The community account is not linked to your service profile.  So yes, you would still be able to access the Public Mobile community with full read and posting privileges.

Need Help? Let's chat.