cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I revert to a previous plan?

CMOADMIN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If i was on the 50 dollar plan and changed to a 60 0lan but there were not enough funds for the 60 on the CC only 55 on cc, can I revert back to the 50 plan? If so, will current funds 53 dollars be applied to the change?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CMOADMIN  a little more info is actually needed

is your plan currently  susoended?

Did you try doing a plan change while suspended?And it did a partial change?

Did you do a future dated plan change that failed?

Did you load the funds manually?

Is The balance  on available funds  55? Or is that what you have on your cc. Remember plan prices are pre tax, so a 50 plan with 12%tax is 56.

Depending on your answers the process might be different

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can change to any plan you like at anytime, even a previous plan you may have had if it's still available. best to switch on next renewal date of your current plan so they don't overlap. Click on CHANGE PLAN and then on NEXT RENEWAL DATE. The 53.00 will be credited to your renewal plan.

@CMOADMIN  Yes you can log into your account go to change plans. Find the plan you want (your previous plan may or may not be still offered) choose and schedule it to change on next renewal. Your credit card will be charged the $50+tax. This could be and issue depending where you live and their tax rate. Minimum tax $2.50 max $7.50. Also keep in mind if you are on the $60 US plan it is no longer offered if you choose a different plan you will lose it forever. You may want to purchase a voucher or instant top up to cover the difference between your credit card and balance owing. Alternatively most credit cards will allow a small over limit charge (check to see if they charge a fee) you could see if you can charge the balance due now by top up your account manually. Then you will know if $60 plan will be covered or if you need to change or top up.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@CMOADMINYou can revert to a previous $50 plan as long as the plan is still being offered. If your account has a balance has $53, then $50 will be applied to the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.