Did you mean: 

Can I have two public mobile accounts?

petercai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, I have 5 Public Mobile Accounts all on the same Credit Card and different email addresses.

If you want to use the same email for two accounts example use johnsmith@example.com for the first one and John.smith@example.com, with Gmail even if you put a period anywhere within the email you'll still get it and Public sees it as a different email. 

I had someone the other day who has a @mymts.net email address, he wanted to use it to sign up his second account as well so I put @mts.net.. he got the email and was able to use the same email for two accounts. 🙂 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can. You can use same credit card to pay bills but each account has to be opened with unique email and have separate SIM. You do not have to have multiple phones 🙂 🙂 as SIM is your 'phone'.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@petercai 

Sorry, you can’t add additional lines to an account. Only 1 email/1 account but you can have as many accounts you wish.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @petercai 

you will need 2 different email addresses for 2 different Public Mobile accounts for 2 phone lines

@petercai wrote:

You can have as many phone numbers at Public Mobile as you're willing to pay for.  Each must be in a sep0earte account.

Need Help? Let's chat.