cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I gift my excess Add-on minutes

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I've recently upgraded from a Province-wide plan to a Canada-wide plan. Last year, I bought a 200 minute Canada/US calling Add-on that still has alot of time left.

Does anyone know if I can I "gift" those remaining Add-on minutes to a relative who only has a $15 / 100 minute calling plan ?

( I suggested to that relative to consider the $25 Unlimited Canada calling plan, but they want to sample Public Mobile before commiting further.)

6 REPLIES 6

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

I've recently upgraded from a Province-wide plan to a Canada-wide plan. Last year, I bought a 200 minute Canada/US calling Add-on that still has alot of time left.

Does anyone know if I can I "gift" those remaining Add-on minutes to a relative who only has a $15 / 100 minute calling plan ?

( I suggested to that relative to consider the $25 Unlimited Canada calling plan, but they want to sample Public Mobile before commiting further.)

@hairbag1  I believe you can. Just notify the moderators and mention that you would like to gift your add-on along with the recipient's details and they should be able to make it happen. If not, nothing lost. Smiley Happy

What makes you believe you can? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

Moderator_Team
5 hours ago
Hi there,   The benefits of the plan or add-ons are not shareable, they cannot be transferred to other number.   Cheers,   Alex_G!   PM MOD !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

It's still usable for calling the states.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This one is like splitting a hair.  Treat as sunk cost and move on.  

@hairbag1 wrote:

I've never heard on this request before, or of any situation of it being done.  You can try, but I don't believe anyone here can give you a conclusive answer.  Even if they do it for you this time, a different moderator may say no the next time.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hairbag1  I believe you can. Just notify the moderators and mention that you would like to gift your add-on along with the recipient's details and they should be able to make it happen. If not, nothing lost. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.