cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my referral code?

Yoman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My referral code is *RESTRICTED*.  The zero and letter o sometimes are difficult to determine in different fonts. Even within the app they look completely identical.  I would like to change it for a clearer determination when sharing it around.  Thank you very much

6 REPLIES 6

I was not saying to delete the post, just the code. But I thought you wanted to correct what you had typed not to get a new code all together. 

Here's what I'd recommend, @Yoman 

When sharing your referral code COPY it from your self-serve account to electronically send it to whomever is intending to use it.

Ask them to PASTE it into the referral code field.

If you're dealing with someone not as technically-capable, you might also want to manually help them with the activation, further ensuring your referral code is being applied correctly.

Yoman

ok i changed it.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

As far as I recall, no @Yoman , you cannot change your referral code.

Also, for the purpose of the Community terms of service, posting of referral codes is prohibited.

Please click the downward arrow upper right in your post, and edit out the referral code.

Yoman

why should i delete my post, and that chatbot was not the solution.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You cannot change it here. You have to use the link below to change. Please go back and edit your post by clicking on the circle with the download arrow to delete.

Https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=2OhrPakuMpNZt4irir5...

Need Help? Let's chat.