cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel my subscribe and get my money back?

JINCHUN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I cancel my subscribe and get my money back? Because I did not receive my SIM card for 10 days, I am losing

my patience. 

4 REPLIES 4

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have contacted the CS_agent. I was told to wait for another week.

boyalg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

buy from amazon and it is very fast. you can contact customer support agent to cancel the sim purchase later. 

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary : Amazon.ca: E...

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish I knew that order from Amazon is faster. But now just have to stuck at whatever. I have contacted CS_Agent but still have to wait for another week.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JINCHUN wrote:

Can I cancel my subscribe and get my money back? Because I did not receive my SIM card for 10 days, I am losing

my patience. 

@JINCHUN , please be patient a little longer. It took over 3 weeks (which is unacceptable) to receive my SIM Card from Public Mobile which is delivered through Canada Post. If it has been over 10 business days please send a private message to CS_Agent & ask what happened to your SIM Card. Ask of you pick one up locally or get one from Amazon with proof of purchase if they will credit your account.

I discovered it is much faster to order one from Amazon (received it in 2 days)!

Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Amazon Canada  $4.99 + tax & free shipping with Amazon Prime

Public Mobile SIM Card on Amazon

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.