cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cambridge Phone Number Not Available

Kourtni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 

I just moved to Cambridge and I wanted to change my phone number but when I take the steps to do so, Cambridge is not an option when choosing my city. What do I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Kourtni  thanks. As mentioned below, I would speak to the management company first. I wouldn't want you to change your number only to have the issue continued. 

Adding

If less than 25% of the residents have that issue, I don't they will be wanting to upgrade or change their system. 

@Kourtni wrote:

@Sansan I honestly have no clue. When I try to search for Galt or Cambridge nothing comes up but Hespeler does. My apartment building has a intercom system and with my current number I can't buzz people in because it says it's a long distance call so I wanna change it for that. 

A landline calling you from Cambridge to Hespeler isn't a long distance call.  As you know, Hespeler is part of the incorporated city that was merged into Cambridge.  This is an issue with your appartment building's intercom phone carrier.  You'll need to take this up with your building's management as this is not a Public Mobile issue.  Likely what has happened is the carrier that the intercom is connected to doesn't have the most updated list of locally available phone numbers and exchanges.

Kourtni

@Sansan I honestly have no clue. When I try to search for Galt or Cambridge nothing comes up but Hespeler does. My apartment building has a intercom system and with my current number I can't buzz people in because it says it's a long distance call so I wanna change it for that. 

@Kourtni that's a 519 area code no? That area code has being out for some time now.

How about a 226 or 548? Should be Galt or Cambridge. Those are good options.

You don't have to change your number when you move unless you want to. 

Kourtni

@hTideGnow 

I do see Hespeler as an option!! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kourtni 

try cities around Cambridge 

do you see Galt Hespeler or Preston as option??

Need Help? Let's chat.