cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls

Lfrank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just activated my card but calls are not coming through. I can recieve text messages and call out to people but no one can call me. The call goes straight to voice mail and the phone doesnt even register someone tried to call. Is there a way to fix this or do i have to wait or what?

7 REPLIES 7

Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click to get started.
Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Contact a MOD :https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lfrank

Thank you, i will give that a try and see if it fixes the issues.

Lfrank

Thanks it has been past that time frame. Has been a few hours now.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Lfrank wrote:

Hi,

I just activated my card but calls are not coming through. I can recieve text messages and call out to people but no one can call me. The call goes straight to voice mail and the phone doesnt even register someone tried to call. Is there a way to fix this or do i have to wait or what?

You will need to wait for your number to port over fully. Hold tight, its worth the wait! 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Lfrank  it sounds like you ported your number it takes up to 3 hours to complete if its a cellphone and between 2.5 to 7 days if its a landline or voip provider. If it's been more than 3 hours, your port may be stuck. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing allows the process to continue.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lfrank wrote:

Hi,

@Lfrank  If you ported your number over from another provider then you will not be able to receive calls until the port is 100% complete. Just continue to use your old sim until it stops working. Once that happens start using your PM sim and everything should work.

Welcome to PM.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lfrank Your number has not ported over fully yet. How long has it been since you ported over. It can take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours. You just have to wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.