cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls to Telus free?

Kold
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My question is, are calls to the Telus help line free?

I had to make a call to Telus regarding a service outage and I know that I was on hold for at least 20 -30 minutes and then spoke with them for at least 10 minutes after that, but that time never showed up in my usage.

I'm not complaining, just curious to know if that is the case.

6 REPLIES 6

Kold

I  can kind of see how calls to Telus would be free, seeing as Public Mobile is on the Telus network, I was pleasantly surprised is all.

As for other toll free numbers if anyone is in the mood to try them out and report back that would be great, also I'm pretty sure that PM doesn't have a phone number, toll free or otherwise, to contact.

@MrSpock wrote:

@Kold  hi most telus numbers should be toll free 😀

Your reply might imply that calls to Telus (why not PM, too?) numbers are free. Most likely calls to ANY TOLL Free numbers are free not just to 'Telus numbers'.

Could it be that both 800 and 310 numbers are toll free at Telus?

And always consider, when is too busy, the “call back” option as your inbound is free. 

Kold

Good to know 👍

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kold   If it is a toll-free number, it will be free even you are on the $15 plan

If you are worry, download some VoIP app like Fongo or TextNow and make the call that way.  They are always good option to make calls like that

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kold  hi most telus numbers should be toll free 😀

Need Help? Let's chat.