cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going to old provider voicemail

tkrahn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently moved to Public Mobile this past Friday, I received a text from Bell to authorize the porting of my number, which I responded yes to, and I was able to get setup on an eSIM. I'm currently able to make outbound calls and texts, however inbound calls are still going to my old Bell voicemail. Interestingly if I call my number from a Telus phone it works fine. 

Just looking for some assistance, thanks 🙂 

5 REPLIES 5

tkrahn

Just wanted to provide an update, after getting off the phone with Bell a while ago it appears everything is now working and the number has ported successful. Thanks everyone for your help 🙂 

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @tkrahn , it's great that you've reached out to the porting team for assistance. I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! 😊

tkrahn

I called the porting team, however since in my infinite wisdom deleted the Bell eSIM from my phone, I wasn't getting the port authorization message. They told me to call Bell to manually do the port again, so hoping soon everything will be all sorted 🙂 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tkrahn 

PM porting support team will be able to check the porting status for you.  Will send you the number to your Community inbox

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tkrahn  Sounds like th port didn’t complete . No worries I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.