cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling out

Holubmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello i have a subscription it says unlimited calling and text minutes in Canada. When i tried today to call out it says yo ur call cannot be completed you need to dial 611 or something yo buy more minutes? 
how to get my calling working?

13 REPLIES 13

@Holubmd wrote:

Oh brother im am so sorry for all the hassles i realized the number was short one digit. And was the reason. 1 was not the missing one it was a 0 at the end of the number.  All good now. Thanks so much everyone. My bad 

homer.png

Holubmd

Oh brother im am so sorry for all the hassles i realized the number was short one digit. And was the reason. 1 was not the missing one it was a 0 at the end of the number.  All good now. Thanks so much everyone. My bad 

@Holubmd wrote:

When i did that it says your call cannot be completed as dialed

try 1 more time without the 1 then !

added...you are trying to call a Cdn number while you're in Canada...right ?? To call different country, you need an international addon for some countries.

Holubmd

When i did that it says your call cannot be completed as dialed

@Holubmd    tried on data and wifi no difference

Are you saying that you have data or is that not working either?  (Wifi has nothing to do with Public Mobile).

@Holubmd  check 

Outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

if no outage maybe submit ticket with support to investigate for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Holubmd 

have you tried adding 1 ahead of area code...see if that helps and let me know.

Holubmd

I have esim

@Holubmd wrote:

I have tried restarting phone tried on data and wifi no difference

if you have a hard sim in your phone, try it in a different cell to see if that helps or same results. (IF esim this won't be possible)

Holubmd

I have tried restarting phone tried on data and wifi no difference

Holubmd

Hello

I have 75 gb plan i think is 50 $ month has unlimited calls and text in canada

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Holubmd - If you have the $15 plan with 100 minutes or are calling internationally then you would need to buy add ons via 611 or in your self serve account, here is how to do it.

1.unnamed-2.jpgPress Subscriptions & Add Ons

2. Scroll down, then press 'Shop Add ons' unnamed-3.jpg

3. Chose an add on for Canada calling. unnamed.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Holubmd 

ignore that message if you have something greater than the $15 plan. Try restarting the phone and dial again. Try later or in a different location...could be just a local network interuption.

Need Help? Let's chat.