cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling client service

Ahlem123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I call a real person, I have issu with public mobile and I can’t resolve it, I need to call someone

7 REPLIES 7

99entry

Not a great business model for the long term to limit support contact to "chats".

Sorry was watching TV.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1711587349933.png

Actually it works now. Just enter Customer Service Agent and follow the prompts. 

Ahlem123

Is it the robot client service it is really useless in my case 

Ahlem123

Which bottom 

Ahlem123

Thx their I tried to have a line with them but the number couldn’t be transferred than I went with another company still they are sending message I didn’t pay and they will cut my line 

Ahlem123
  • There is a big issue I tried to transfer my line but the phone number can’t be accepted so I let it go and went with another company … still public mobile send me message that I don’t pay my bill and they will cut the line … when I call my son there was a specific message that I didn’t pay now I can t call … and the last message is about to cut my line … what line I don’t have their SIM card I m already paying another compagny 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ahlem123 

There is no number to call. If you need help, let us know here what the issue is. You can also reach a CS Agent via the chat bot at the bottom right corner. But let us know what issues you're having, we may have ideas to help you fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.