cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers are getting "8uv2 your call cannot be completed as dialed" message if I don't answer

axyprang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Yesterday my phone started acting up. For making and receiving calls it is working fine. However if I don't answer the call, it is not going through to voicemail anymore, instead the caller gets the "8uv2 your call cannot be completed as dialed" error message, and they can't leave me a message.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Dial ##21# to clear any unconditional call forwarding.

Dial ##004# to reset all 3 of the conditional call forwards back to the voicemail number Public Mobile has chosen for you.

Before you do those though, dial these 4 numbers to query existing settings if you are curious to see if any of them were unintentionally set to forward elsewhere:

*#21#, *#61#, *#62#, *67#

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@axyprangyou can use this updated list of pm voicemail numbers to chose one local to your area. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

Hi @axyprang 

System will never allow you to have it empty, if you try to leave it empty it will fill it in with the number that is closest to your calling area, so just charge them into blank and system will fill it in

But you are free to change it to that one, you probably have unlimited Canada so calls to Toronto are included

Yes, that should be PM voicemail.

axyprang

Is 16475804001 the number I want to forward it to?

Screenshot_20200314-141015~2.png

Screenshot_20200314-141119~3.png

Screenshot_20200314-141234~2.png

Screenshot_20200314-141359~2.png

Screenshot_20200314-141441~2.png

Screenshot_20200314-141537~2.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@axyprang here is an article on call forwarding https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/call-forwarding use it to check your settings.

When you open your call app, there should be 3 she's in top right corner

Then click settings

Then calling account

Then your sim name/number

Then Call forward settings

axyprang

How/where do I do that?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @axyprang 

Please check your forward settings

If you leave them each blank the system will fill it in with correct voicemail number

Need Help? Let's chat.