cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call to my country

aminkhoram
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sir/Madam

As you may know there is a protest going on in my country (Iran). and the government has cut the internet access. Many Canadian Operators like Bell and Koodo have made it free for Iranian students to call Iran and talk with their families.

I am writing to ask, please provide this service for Iranian students.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

@Alexandf wrote:

@aminkhoram 

any store has call caed for $2

@Alexandf- So I can walk in to a jewellery store and buy a calling card? Whodathunk.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@aminkhoram 

any store has call caed for $2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Best bet is to get a calling card at 7-11 type of store as PM doesn't offer calling to that part of the world.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@aminkhoram 

Unfortunately, Public mobile has no internationally calling to Iran.  You may need to purchase a long distance calling card. 

Public long distance calling covers:

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide long distance service to Iran at all and therefore will not provide free calls neither.

Need Help? Let's chat.