cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call option not working

slaw24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi! 

I recently switched to a new phone (one plus 5t) after setting up the VPN and logging into the phone everything functions properly except I am unable to call. I've tried putting it in the correct sim slot and rebooting. Wiping the sim as well but that didn't seem to work either. Please help! 😞

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slaw24 any updates here?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This sounds like an account issue for sure.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 thanks for the tag, I hadn't seen this thread.

@slaw24 what happens when you try to call out?  The APN settings have nothing to do with calling, just data.  But you did mention VPN--did you mean APN?  

Just to verify, calling worked for you on your previous phone with the same SIM card and plan at PM?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@slaw24, that seems very strange.  We have confirmation of the OP5T working great on PM.  When you say VPN did you mean APN for data?  Maybe if @srlawren, (still weird not seeing Oracle by this name when you start to tag him) can assist or help troubleshoot as his is working great.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.