Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call not working

astra_1081
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why my line is active but I can’t make out call 

13 REPLIES 13

@astra_1081 wrote:

I can my daughter number from public mobile SIM card too even my friend we are all same public mobile SIM card we can’t even call each other

Contact a moderator to see what is going on.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So, to be clear, can you receive calls no problem?

You can call your daughter but not other numbers?

astra_1081

I can my daughter number from public mobile SIM card too even my friend we are all same public mobile SIM card we can’t even call each other

@astra_1081 , are you just not able to call a particular number or you tried so many numbers and you still get the same 6UC2 error?

@astra_1081 wrote:

All my plan has a unlimited call and text.

this is weird I can’t have this kind of trouble I’m using this in business.

the message I can hear if I make call is “ I’m out of service and also “6UC2” what is that means. 
pls fixed the problem right away I can’t hold so long for this

Saw this on google: try

I would suggest you deleted that contact and re-add the contact and number again in the contact list or try dialing number manually.

@astra_1081 

Try swapping SIM's with the other phone you say you have.

Does that allow either phone to now work?   If so, switch back.

If you continue to have problems, may be time to contact Moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

astra_1081

All my plan has a unlimited call and text.

this is weird I can’t have this kind of trouble I’m using this in business.

the message I can hear if I make call is “ I’m out of service and also “6UC2” what is that means. 
pls fixed the problem right away I can’t hold so long for this

@astra_1081 wrote:

I’m not I’m in $50 plan also I got other number too same thing is not working we can’t make any out call

how about incoming calls and data or outgoing text?  

what you meant by "you got other number too same thing is now working"?  you meant other PM can't make outgoing calls too?  Are they all on PM?

@astra_1081 wrote:

I’m not I’m in $50 plan also I got other number too same thing is not working we can’t make any out call

Are there cell towers close by?

https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

@astra_1081 wrote:

Is there a specific error message that you hear when you try to make a call? Sometimes, a message about a call being long distance or that talk isn't included in your plan can be because of a misdialed phone number. This does sound to be an account issue.

astra_1081

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @astra_1081 

If you're on the $15 plan, it has 100 outgoing minutes per cycle.

Are you on that plan?

If so, you can check self-serve under data and add-ons.  If there's no listing for minutes showing under that section, that means you've consumed the allotted minutes for this cycle.

The good news is, unless you're close to the next renewal, you can purchase 500 additional minutes add-on (which roll-over to future renewals if unused) for $5.00

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@astra_1081 wrote:

Why my line is active but I can’t make out call 

Any other functions working? Can you receive calls or text?

Log into self service and choose Change Sim Card. Compare the last 4 numbers to the sim in your phone to make sure you have not been sim jacked.

If they do not match put your phone in lost/stolen mode in self service and change the password. Secure and check all your financial accounts and change passwords including email accounts etc.

Contact a moderator to restore your services.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.