cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call drops / outage page?

deviantintegral
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm in Guelph ON and this afternoon I've had constant call drops. I'm in my usual location (my home office), and calls are dropping within a few minutes. For example, I joined a usual conference line and I was disconnected after 2 minutes. This is with a variety of numbers, including non-conference lines. I'm getting the remote hangup notification (3 beeps on an iPhone), but the other parties tell me they are not hanging up. Is there a status page with known issues or outages somewhere? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

kathy_w_y_lee

I'm also in Guelph, ON and have been experiencing dropped calls for about 3 weeks, but not at regular intervals.

Even when I hold my phone up with one hand to act as an antenna, it doesn't always work, but seems to reduce the frequency of my voice cutting out. 

Was never like this before.

I'm using a Samsung S7.

annychih

I was just on a call from Vancouver (Vancouver to Vancouver number) that was dropped 10 times in under an hour! Sometimes it was after a minute, sometimes after 14 minutes. It was very frustrating, as this was an important work call. 

Public Mobile - Do you know what's causing these dropped calls? Do you know when the issue will be resolved?

jjhack84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus

Looks like there are issues at the moment (assuming orange is bad as I can't seem to find a reference chart).

Need Help? Let's chat.