cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forward - Is it working?

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I read a few weeks back, or maybe a month ago, that there were issues with Call Forwarding, or not being able to cancel or revert back to regular calling. 

Has this been fixed, or was it not really an issue?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

I just tested forwarding and got the same result.  Foward All works but not other forward rules

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

I read a few weeks back, or maybe a month ago, that there were issues with Call Forwarding, or not being able to cancel or revert back to regular calling. 

Has this been fixed, or was it not really an issue?

Thanks

@smp99 , mine stopped working so I had to create a support ticket to get a CSA to fix it on their end! Now call forwarding, conditional call forwarding works for me.

Edit: if you need it please contact CSA to have them fix it for you.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. Click here to get started and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Edit again: You already know how to contact them! 🤣 Sorry!

@Olive_Oyl, @smp99 - I have an account set to forward all and it works. It's the conditionals that don't seem to work.

Olive_Oyl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used it a few days ago. No calls occurred to be forwarded but the process and the confirmation “tone” was as usual. And confirmation tone also occurred when turning call forward off. 

@smp99 

I could be wrong, but I believe call forwarding is currently not functioning.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@smp99 

did you test it out?  if it does not work, you might have to submit a ticket with CS agent and have them to fix it on the system

Need Help? Let's chat.