cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS agent

Dano14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is it so difficult to get support, as a customer for several years I'm getting to the point that I might start looking at other options.

11 REPLIES 11

TimTams

Im on the same boat as you, I've tried to contact support multiple times and they never responded back to me 😕

To have New Mail indicator on Avatar is great idea. I hope somebody of Oracles can suggest that to PM staff.

As for envelope - I always had that on computer. Do not know about app as I rarely use it - if ever.

Meow_0-1701710605061.png

@Meow   I haven't had a problem getting support either the only two times I needed it.  I just wonder if sometimes the agents reply but the OPs don't see it.   I read the forum a bit before joining and for the longest time thought where is this envelope thingy that people keep referring to.  Well maybe it only shows up when there's a message I thought.  Then after a while, possibly when thinking an agent hadn't replied to my message, somehow I discovered that if one doesn't have an envelope (I don't) then tapping on the avatar brings a drop down with a messages category and that is where you see the little red number indicating someone has replied.   But without an envelope there's no indication that there is a private message without selecting the avatar.  It would perhaps be helpful if PM could make it so the avatar had a red indicator for those who don't have the envelope?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Personally, I never had an issue with agent's support.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Ticketing is broken since a while 😞

Is there anything we can do for you?

@Dano14 

while you wait for Customer Support, why not let us know what the issue is Unless it's an account issue...we can usually help before the CSA can help. Give it a try while you're waiting.

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

does he wanna say Maire?

@Dano14 wrote:

Hi Marie

I have emailed them again,

Thank you

HI @Dano14 

who is Marie?

Dano14

Hi Marie

I have emailed them again,

Thank you

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Dano14   I think at least part of the problem is that the chatbot/ticketing system "broke" earlier this year and doesn't always work, so people go around in circles until they (hopefully) discover, usually by posting here, that the best way to contact customer service is via private message at the link already given.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dano14 

since you have been here for couple years, you know that PM support is all online, that's how to have the saving and pass on to us.  Not everyone like this model, true

If you need support help, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or you can share your question here and we will try to help

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dano14   If you want to share the community can maybe help , but You can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.