cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Agents are unable to update credit card info

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There seem to be many people complaining about not being able to use either the app or website to update credit card information. I have been trying to help a friend with this and I have seen here in the Community that it is suggested most often to contact a CS agent.

Well, I’m here to say that doesn’t work. The CS agent replied to her saying that they “cannot change credit card information” and to use the app to do it which she had also tried with no success.

4 REPLIES 4

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yea due to security reasons,  CS agents cannot update account info. They will tell you the same thing we tell you. It's a shame. This has been since December.  My card doesn't expire until 2025. I hope it will be fixed by then.....

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@colleeno 

many will say contact CSA for everything...but...the CSA folks cannot update your credit card info.

Have you tried using a laptop but use incognito mode. Clear cache files and finally, try using Firefox or Chrome web browser.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@colleeno - For the meantime please track down some Public Mobile Payment vouchers. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

Or find them at recharge online.

They look something like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 4.29.03 PM.png

I would recommend buying 1-3 months of your phone bill on this.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@colleeno 

Strange because I update my CC on the PM app about a week ago since the old CC expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.