Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent

nesgninneh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

have not received my phone order # 343764

9 REPLIES 9

@nesgninneh 

watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.  It shouldn't take to long for them to respond.

nesgninneh

The failed link was provided by the chatbot, I sent a message on the link you provided already and wait for a response

@nesgninneh - what link are you using?

This link should work, same as what others provided too: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@nesgninneh wrote:

I ordered the phone on May12, so it is over 3 weeks, and I get an error message when trying to submit a ticket in 2 different browsers

@nesgninneh   you should be able to submit ticket using direct message here. Please try again 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@nesgninneh 

as it's been 3 weeks..send a message to CSA for their assistance...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

nesgninneh

I ordered the phone on May12, so it is over 3 weeks, and I get an error message when trying to submit a ticket in 2 different browsers

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nesgninneh  when did you place the order?  If the order was over 3 weeks, please open ticket with support and they will confirm the tracking for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nesgninneh wrote:

have not received my phone order # 343764

@nesgninneh - Public mobile agents will not likely see you message here. See @Handy1 's post to send them a ticket about your phone.

The community forum is where other customers and members help one another out for support.

CSA  (Public customer support) contact methods also found here in Help Articles for future reference: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent ­

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nesgninneh  You need to contact support for a update 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.