cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent new subscription error!

campbellh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for a brand new subscription for my daughter, and this message popped up:  "Your payment has been processed, but an error has occurred activating your subscription".  Nice. We never got a phone number. No service whatsoever. Haven't heard from Public Mobile since. When I try to log into her account we see this:

campbellh_0-1694134937637.png

Both buttons do the same thing...another login page. Then we get this:

"the email and password do not match" (they are correct by the way, and when I try 'forgot my password' it says 'this email is not associated with an account'.  Funny, I just logged in with it.

I've tried about 35 times now. Constant looping. PLEASE just give me a freaking phone number!! You took my money without any problem.  😞

4 REPLIES 4

campbellh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you! I'll try that

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @campbellh ...  or Ho @campbellh as @hTideGnow likes to say. 🙂 

If you are using your computer, open the browser settings and clear the cache. Then restart the browser and try again. If that doesn't work, try downloading the app via WiFi and finish things off. Let us know if you have any issues. We'll help you figure it out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@campbellh  use this direct link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

ho @campbellh try using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser amd login again 

Need Help? Let's chat.