cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS_Agent Reply Direct Messaging issues.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I am writing this in the get support tab instead of direct messaging CS_Agent since it won't work for me, sometimes technology doesn't work.

So it asked me to change the words that weren't allowed in the community, I did, and my More to Know was posted, but I received a message about that from CS_Agent, and whenever I try to reply to CS_Agent, it says to change the bad language since it isn't allowed in the community, even though I didn't even have the keywords in the reply that I was making! 

I already tried logging out of my community account, and tried reloading, but nothing. Is the Private Messenger down?

4 REPLIES 4

fixin

@Chalupa_Batman - Okay, thanks!

Ha. I've had that before. Just use a different word till it works. Sometimes the system is a little sensitive. LOL

fixin

@Chalupa_Batman - I was in the reply section, but displayed this while trying to reply from CS_Agent messaging me of Spam. I didn't have the keyword that it said in the black box (Hidden so then it doesn't warn me again)Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 5.36.28 PM.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you're trying to reach a CS Agent, here's the link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once you click on that, it will bring you to your private mail box. Then to see their reply, keep an eye on the top right corner of the page that looks like an envelope.

Just wondering, what seems to be the issue? Maybe we can help??

Need Help? Let's chat.