cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent - 90 day subscription put on hold 1 hour after payment

slickist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I’m a new customer having just purchased a 90 day subscription. 60 minutes later cell data stopped working. I access the account and my “services are on hold”.

I have received the confirmation email from Public Mobile that I have been charged. And I have gone to my online banking to confirm that - yes - the funds have been charged to my card.

Can I please have this fixed? Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad you were able to fix the problem, sounds like something on Bell's end.  Unfortunate you had to purchase a second esim.  Hopefully customer service will be able to reverse the charge on the extra subscription.  I've been a PM customer for 4.5yrs, never had any service or billing issues 😊

slickist

Thanks @EdN - unfortunately suspended and no services for call, text or data - but now working by steps listed under the topic.

thank you again

slickist

Thank you. Tried all of those except the physical sim as this is all eSim related. Turns out Bell’s eSim was “bound” to my phone - 3 service agents for Bell could not fix it. 
Found the iPhone setting to “remove all eSims” which did it after a reboot - then bought a new PM eSim. 
All good except that my credit card shows as double-billed for the subscription so now to work that out.

thank you again

slickist

Thank you, that was the link I needed - the one from the ChatBot went to error messages.

Services are now working but I am double charged on my credit card so have to work tha out.

Thank you

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you still make calls and text?  Sometimes on plan renewal the night before / morning of I will see a message on my account that it has been suspended.  I am still getting signal and can call and text.  The message usually clears up a bit later.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@slickist 

Did you try the normal troubleshooting measures such as:

• rebooting your device,
  • resetting Network connections,
  • toggling airplane mode on and off,
  • removing and reinserting your sim card if you are using a physical Sim card.

Also, can you confirm that none of your other calling services work? Calling in and out and texting in and out?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.