cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDN/US Plan Calling Question

GusFosa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a CDN/US plan and I’m wondering if I can call a number in the US from Canada without any long distance charges. I can call unlimited within Canada and unlimited within the US but not sure if that also allows from country to country calls. 

6 REPLIES 6

cerich02

Yes you can call country to country. I travelled to the US last week and used my phone plan (which is the same one you have listed) for both local calls and calls to Canada. All worked seamlessly. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @GusFosa 

I have the $34 50 Can/US plan. While here in Canada I was able to call to anywhere in Canada at no extra charge. While here in Canada, I am able to call my friends down in the US at no extra charge. While in the US I was able to call to anywhere in the US at no extra charge. And while in the US I was able to call back to Canada at no extra charge. AND... I was able to use all my data down in the US too at no extra charge. Enjoy it!! Use it as much as you want. Remember, this is prepaid service and you already paid for it. Hence no extra charges.

GusFosa

Awesome. Thanks for the responses!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GusFosa 

try it for yourself...there are NO long distant charges with your PM service. PM is a prepaid type service...if you don't pay up front...you don't have...so give it a try !! You'll be pleasantly surprised.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GusFosa 

it is unlimited calling from Canada to US as well, no extra charge

when you are in US, you can call Canada for free. 

when you are in US, you can call other countries only if you have the proper LD addon

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GusFosa 

This plan includes US long distance calling from Canada.  No extra charges.  

Need Help? Let's chat.