cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC wont process anymore? Need help, no idea where to go

gszero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been using Public Mobile for a very long time now. Been on auto pay since forever. This month my payment didnt auto pay. Nothing has changed, my CC is still active and has several thousands of dollars on it. Works everywhere else but the card for whatever reason will not work on your website anymore.

I get a message like "Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Now this month my gielfriends who I also pay for on the exact same CC went through but now mine will not and nothng fixed it.

15 REPLIES 15

@gszero  Well, that's good the Mods are on it..... let us know how it goes, and if you find out what the problem turns out to be.

gszero

No i can not make a one time payment. Same issue happens when doing so. And sorry about the picture I am working and was unavailable.

Edit: working with mod team now. Hopefully they can fix it.

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dabr  While I like gettin' Bravos as much as the next guy, and I appreciate you doing so, my last post REALLY didn't deserve a bravo for any reason, so feel free to go ahead and un-bravo that post.....

@CannonFodder  Lol...it's not a big deal!  I realized after I posted that you probably saw the removed picture too. 

As to taking back bravos, I did that once because I bravoed the wrong post and I always regretted it.  It just seems a little petty to me when people bravo and then unbravo...so if I bravo someone's post in error or that, perhaps, doesn't quite deserve a bravo, I won't be taking it away.  After all, a bravo or two extra never hurts anyone:)

@dabr  While I like gettin' Bravos as much as the next guy, and I appreciate you doing so, my last post REALLY didn't deserve a bravo for any reason, so feel free to go ahead and un-bravo that post.....

@dabr  Yeah, I noticed, RIGHT after I posted..... obviously done while I was typing.

@CannonFodder  wrote:

Here is a picture. Dont think anything important really shown in it besides my data and plans had.

Au contraire, as @dabr  pointed out, your name, email address and alternate phone number are all there, so you need to delete that pic from your post, AND from within your profile, since both are easily accessible by anybody on the 'net.

@CannonFodder  Luckily NDesai has taken care of that!

@gszero wrote:

I have submitted a ticket. My cards not expired. I even used it this morning before work. My account says suspended I think?

Yup, it definitely says "Expired on Mar. 7", so obviously your renewal date IS NOT the 14th, as you previously stated.

Here is a picture. Dont think anything important really shown in it besides my data and plans had.

Au contraire, as @dabr  pointed out, your name, email address and alternate phone number are all there, so you need to delete that pic from your post, AND from within your profile, since both are easily accessible by anybody on the 'net.

Also data 100% works still no wifi but cant call or text

I suggest you re-read my 1st post in this thread......

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gszero   You need to edit your photo and delete it as it contains names and tel. numbers and you are on a public forum.

Are you not able to make a one time manual payment and then click on the re-activate button?

Oracles @Luddite or @ShawnC13 or if any of the others are around, can you please delete OP's personal photo from his post?

Thanks, again!

@NDesai  Just saw you online, can you delete the photo in OP's message, thanks.

gszero

I have submitted a ticket. My cards not expired. I even used it this morning before work. My account says suspended I think? Here is a picture. Dont think anything important really shown in it besides my data and plans had. Also data 100% works still no wifi but cant call or text

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gszero wrote:

I pay for both the accounts with the exact same cc. Hers renews on the 10, and mine renews on the 14. Hers processed fine. I didn't even notice mine didn't process cause we both been on auto payments for 6 months now. I even got a text saying was done. Wouldn't have noticed at all if didn't try calling today cause my data still works cause of a the racked up bonus data they gave me.

Now I'm really confused..... if yours renews on the 14th, between what you just said, and what you said in the 1st post, that makes it sound as though your service hasn't been working for about 3 weeks then!? That, and if your account didn't automatically renew, I wouldn't think you'd be able to access data - that makes no sense. 🤔 

@gszero  I would agree with @CannonFodder , if your renewal didn't go through on the 14th February, then you wouldn't have access to data as well as the talk and texting in your plan.  Are you sure that it's not just the wifi you've been using?

Can you check if you CC didn't expire (maybe after the 10th)?  Also have you checked your CC transactions to confirm whether payments were made or not? 

What do you see when you log into your account?  Does it say account is suspended?  Then as suggested earlier you need to make a manual payment to get it reactivated.  If the account doesn't show suspended but is, in fact, active, then try making a $1 top up to the account and restart the phone.  You could also try and replace the CC on file and then make a manual payment with the new CC.  If you don't have another CC then purchase a PM payment voucher from any conveinience, gas station or retailer and dial 611 to load your voucher.

If nothing is working out then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish.

@gszero wrote:

I pay for both the accounts with the exact same cc. Hers renews on the 10, and mine renews on the 14. Hers processed fine. I didn't even notice mine didn't process cause we both been on auto payments for 6 months now. I even got a text saying was done. Wouldn't have noticed at all if didn't try calling today cause my data still works cause of a the racked up bonus data they gave me.

Now I'm really confused..... if yours renews on the 14th, between what you just said, and what you said in the 1st post, that makes it sound as though your service hasn't been working for about 3 weeks then!? That, and if your account didn't automatically renew, I wouldn't think you'd be able to access data - that makes no sense. 🤔 

gszero

Is your open to buy exhausted?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@gszero  Probably best to wait a while, then try adding funds manually, via the card, using either Chrome in "Incognito" mode, or "Firefox in New Private Window" mode, and then using the "Reactivate" button to restart service. If that doesn't work, then you can get a voucher to add funds, to get the service restarted, and/or contact the Moderator team to re-enable your credit card functioning on your account.

Oh, and out of curiosity, has your girlfriend's account been paid for via this same card for a while now, or is that something that's been done quite recently?

[See highlighted solution ........... Luddite]

gszero

From what I gather people on the forums who have had the same issue say the CC may be blocked which makes no sense at all as to why would ever be.

Need Help? Let's chat.