cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT CREATE TICKET

MarieRamsey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

ALL 3 METHODS OF TRYING TO VERIFY THE TICKET IS BROKEN.

THE SERVICE JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE.  

IT DOESNT EVEN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE TO RESOLVE ISSUES

WHY is this website so BROKEN. it's been years, fix it omg.

8 REPLIES 8

@DanielB 

Simple--Simon's software sorely seeks systematic sophisticated skill savviness so smarter surveillance suits serious solution seeking samaritans sojourning soulful saints so special soon sabbatical silioquys sail silently smooth suffering significant sensory sleeplessness succumbing slightly soft surely still seasonal sensation stops Simple--Simon submitting support slips stunning sticklers sorting stubs scheduling service spots starting sessions suddenly stop.

DanielB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

> wait a second, 3? What methods would you consider the 3rd?

I encountered this same problem the other day when I needed to request my SIM's PUK code, and all 3 options to proceed in opening a ticket via SIMon failed:

1) "Verify My Account Credentials"

2) "Verify with my 4-digit Account PIN"

3) "Can't verify"

I had to use pm instead. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

After today I owe someone a drink and a toast to the abyss!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Sometimes hauling down to the lounge is lousy but this redundancy removal is very good.

I may regret what I wish for but I wish whoever did that would do it far more often for all users...including me. Redundant. Not off-topic. Removal to the lounge seems to be that answer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

All for one....and one for All!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MarieRamsey  - wait a second, 3?   What methods would you consider the 3rd?

I've only known of 2: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@MarieRamsey 

Simple--Simon strikes again! Have no worries a private message is just as effective. Follow my method....

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@MarieRamsey wrote:

ALL 3 METHODS OF TRYING TO VERIFY THE TICKET IS BROKEN.

THE SERVICE JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE.  

IT DOESNT EVEN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE TO RESOLVE ISSUES

There have been recent issues with ticket submission.  Please use the following link:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.