cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCEL MY PLAN

jessie07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I would like to have my plan cancelled, and there doesn't seem to be an option to do that in the selfserve plans and add-ons. 

Please contact me to cancel my plan

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RA8 : There is no pro-rating here. The preferred method is to schedule the plan change for ones next renewal. But you just renewed. Alas.

RA8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I want to cancel my current plan (35 dollar per month) and changed it to new one (15 dollar per month) and want my money for the current one to be reverted. How can I do that? I know how to change plan but will my money be reverted back? For you information, my account was charged today.

@jessie07 

Do you want to cancel your service/account or just change plans or put your service on hold?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jessie07 

wait a minute do you also transfer your old number to another carrier, if Yes
you have to remove it your autopay from account,
and when you do transfer your number to another carrier is will be automatically account cloce, and make sure you do transfer your number to another carrier with your public mobile account Activated,

*important* to you know,

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your phone. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have autopay setup then log into your account and remove it.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jessie07 Just disable your Autopay and remove your CC from your account. It would be automatically closed after 90 days. Sorry to see you go.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jessie07 wrote:

Hello,

I would like to have my plan cancelled, and there doesn't seem to be an option to do that in the selfserve plans and add-ons. 

Please contact me to cancel my plan

Thank you

All you need to do is log into self service and remove autopay and remove your cc information. Your account will be closed automatically 90 days from your next renewal date.

As well, if you port your number out it will be closed automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.