cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T DO A PAYMENT

joludyaster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have got an error, that my number is suspended and I should reactivate my account by pay, but, when I tried to pay, I have got a message: "Oops, something went wrong, please try again". 

And I don't know what to do, because I need my number now. Help me please.

14 REPLIES 14

@joludyaster 

glad you got it going.

Remember those steps for future.

-Use laptop

-Incognito mode

- clear cache files

Recent history suggests these steps will maximize success !

😎

joludyaster

Yeah, it worked, thanks!

joludyaster

Yeah, thank you so much for help!

joludyaster

Yeah, I see the latest data, and also, I solved my problem, I just cleaned the history, used the incognito mode and update my payment data, I mean, re-filled out again the same data, and it worked.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@joludyaster wrote:

Hello, I have got an error, that my number is suspended and I should reactivate my account by pay, but, when I tried to pay, I have got a message: "Oops, something went wrong, please try again". 

And I don't know what to do, because I need my number now. Help me please.

@joludyaster  - 

You said it has been a week? A week for what, no service or this suspended message on your account?

if your services are working fine, just ignore that suspended message...as it sounds like your My Account is just not acting properly at the moment.

Or, did your method of payment card expire or something, check that to confirm.

While in My Account click the circle with the arrow to refresh the website to see the latest data, just to be sure you are seeing the latest info.

esjliv_1-1674497888435.png

@joludyaster  Yes 

joludyaster

No, the date is okay.

joludyaster

Well, with incognito mode there's the same problem, I know the PIN, if I do the payment using *611, it's gonna work, right?

And if I did the payment, will it reload the payment on the website?

@joludyaster 

if you still have no active account, get payment vouchers at Shell gas, then dial 611 to Reactivate account.

Deal with credit card issue later.

Has credit card expired date ?

added

for any payment or account related stuff, use your laptop to log in to your account AND use incognito mode. Clear cache files. Use web browser like Firefox...works for me.

joludyaster

Yeah, but it's been a week since I have got that. Before that everything was okay, why it happened now?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@joludyaster 

don't try again just yet.

Make sure you haven't been successful already by checking payment history at credit card company.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@joludyaster  You may have to wait n hour try again incognito mode private mode there’s cache issues and or a lap top even and also if your know the pin you can 611 to make payment 

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you adjusting from your Public Mobile account the Method of payment? If the issue still arise after that, visit https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@joludyaster   wait a full hour and try again using Incognito mode and see if it works

you can also try to pay using *611.  But it needs your 4 digits PIN.  If you have forgotten, login to My Account and reset it on the Profile page

Need Help? Let's chat.