cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy a Phone with public mobile

Son73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I searched how to buy phones through PB plans, and I reached out to this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/phone-section#phone-start.

The main question is that if I want to buy, e.g., iPhone 13 pro, PB doesn't have any offer?

All the phones in the mentioned link are too old! So is there any other link for buying more updated phones?

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM sells refurbished, older phones. They are not in a phone selling business.

If you want latest and greatest, try kijiji or retail or even auction site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Son73 

at public mobile only they have a refurbished device.

for iPhone 13 pro, Yes is will working with Public Mobile. but if you like to buy it you have to bring from other store,and make sure is legal store because so many device blacklist  Check the Status of any Device in Canada | DeviceCheck.ca

visit Here link to review full information about any device.

visit  Here link, to check it all Provider in Canada about compatibility with any device..

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Son73   Buying phone is totally unrelated with plan service in PM, they are different businesses for PM

Basically, PM service only need  you to bring your own phone.  They don't offer any discount or so for buying phones from them 

But on the side PM also sells Certified preowned phone.  Only  the list of the phone there is available, they are not brand new latest model.  Also, there is no discount for current PM subscribers.  You can just buy the phone and use it elsewhere as well

Need Help? Let's chat.